How safe is your password?
Creating a safe password is the first step in protecting your online privacy.
Here are some tips for creating a secure password:
- Include punctuation marks and/or numbers.
- Mix capital and lowercase letters.
Things to avoid:
- Don't use a password that contains personal information (name, birth date, etc.)
- Don't use words or acronyms that can be found in a dictionary.
- Don't use keyboard patterns (asdf) or sequential numbers (5678).
- Don't make your password all numbers, uppercase letters or lowercase letters.
- Don't use repeating characters (aabb11).
Remember never to tell your password to anyone. Also, never write your password
down or send your password by email.
Changing your password periodically greatly increases security.
- The Datedechoix.com Team